It's a busy week here, so just a few links for you to explore this time:
* ATASDA Pop-up shop
* Unique Stitching is planning "three days of surface design, mixed media, art quilt heaven" on 26-28 September 2014 in Townsville QLD.
* Conversation with Australian fibre artist Pam de Groot.
* Do you know Janet Bolton's fascinating textile work? So appealing.
* Bonnie Hunter's handy guide to working out the maths for diagonal quilt settings.
* See the winning quilts from the 2013 Quilts: A World of Beauty exhibition of the International Quilt
Association, Houston USA.