As we slide into another lazy Australian summer, take time to check out some of these great links!
* Diamond stitch crochet tutorial from Esther at Happy in Red.
* Paper-pieced Star of Mystery Block tutorial from Faith at Fresh Lemons
* See the patchwork uniforms for USA snow boarders at the 2014 Winter Olympics.
* See photos of the winning quilts in the NYC Mod Quilters Double Wedding Ring challenge. Congratulations to all the winners!
* Art quilt portraits by Jennifer Day.
* These are my kinds of art quilts! Map-inspired work by Valerie S. Goodwin.
* Tutorial on embossing velvet by Lisa Walton. Looks like fun!
* Handy tutorial on making photo collages using Photoshop Elements by Linda Matthews.
* Don't forget: entries for Living Colour close on 31 January 2014.