Another week of links for you to explore!
* Entry details for the 2014 Brother Under 35s quilt competition are now available.
* Read about the Winter Olympics patchwork quilt.
* Fabulous article from Sew Mama Sew about how to have a stress-free hobby. Be kind to yourself!
*Urban Stitches is on in Sydney and Melbourne in 2014. Details here.
* Want to learn to use your arms to knit? Tutorial here.
* 2 February: lecture by Marie-Christine
Flocard, at Quiltsmith, Annandale NSW. Subject: French Toiles de Jouy, the history
and printing process in the 18th century. Details here.
* Need a free printable calendar for 2014? Here's one from Always Quilting.
* Do you use a gelatine plate to monoprint? Lots of great ideas here.
* Call for entry for two international book projects by Textile-link.com
* For those who live on the Central Coast, NSW: new Art Studios Cooperative.