All is well in my world - how about yours? Let's make some time to explore this week's links.
* Exhibition by Felicity Clarke and Laziza Hawkins.
* Stunning wearable art by Robyn Woodrow.
* Scrappy Pinwheel tutorial from Berlin Quilter.
* Planning to visit the Festival of Quilts in the UK this August? Bookings are now open for workshops.
* See Pat Sloan's tutorial for fast, fun and durable triangle quilt labels.
* Yesterday I was one of the judges for the AQC Challenge. I can't tell you which quilts are the winners, but you can have a peek at the finalists.There are some beauties there!
* Wollongong Modern Quilt Guild is having a show!
* Free spreadsheet from Molli Sparkles to help you cost the construction of your quilt. You'll be surprised how it all adds up.
* Current EQ7 owners: find out how you can now use EQ7 on your Macs.