Today I have NINE links to interesting sites for you to explore. I hope you find at least one of them leads you somewhere new!
* All the Living Colour Textiles quilts are finally revealed and available for viewing in the online gallery. They will premiere at the Australasian Quilt Convention in Melbourne on Thursday 10 April. A 36-page colour catalogue is available for purchase here.
* If you are in Canberra on Saturday 12 April, check out the Mega Craft and Makers Day.
* Rachel from Coletterie shows how varying blanket stitch lengths can change the look of this basic stitch. She provides a tutorial for five simple variations.
* Pretty up your computer, tablet or phone with these four free wallpapers from painter Elise Pescheret. I loved them so much they are on all my devices!
* Rita at Red Pepper Quilts shares another great tutorial; this time instructions and templates for a pretty Kansas Dugout quilt block.
* If you buy or write quilt patterns, read this article on the quality of quilt patterns by Sam Hunter. What's your opinion?
* Do you want to oganise your own quilt retreat? Here are some tips from Lindsay Conner.
* Don't miss looking at photos of these stunning floral textile pieces by Jannick Deslauriers.
* If you want to set up your artist website, you really can't go past this detailed series of tutorials by TextileArtist.org Practical advice abounds!