09 May 2014

Look - a new art quilt magazine!

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know how much I love magazines. I read oodles of them every month and am usually inspired by at least one article or photo in each issue (but frequently many more). 

In fact, I am a self-proclaimed magazine enthusiast!

I've also been editor of two commercial textile magazines in the past so I know how much work goes into creating each issue. This is often something that isn't appreciated by readers. Content creation (and all the logistical and technical challenges this involves) can be an exhausting series of tasks.

So when a new online magazine like From Our Hands appears on the scene and it's FREE, its creators deserve lots of readers.



You can read it online here, or download it to your computer here (pdf file)

Thank you Laura Kemshall and Annabel Rainbow for your hard work and your generosity. It's totally brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. Erica thanks so much for telling us all about this FREE magazine! Just downloaded and will sit and have a read - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear of new sources of inspiration, isn't it Maureen? I hope you find something of interest there.

    ReplyDelete

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)