Hello! It's time for your regular Tuesday fix of interesting links. I hope you enjoy these EIGHT items.
* Remember that fabulous Nested Churn Dash block from Jane Davidson I shared a couple of weeks ago? Jane is now hosting a Quilt-along for this - it starts on June 1. Details here.
* QuiltWest, the annual show of the West Australian Quilters has now finished for 2014. Read all about the show on their blog. Best of Show winner was Melodie Symes with her quilt Perseverence 2. You can see a photo of this stunning quilt here.
* This book, The 1718 Coverlet, is now available for pre-publication order. I know a lot of quilters have been waiting for this beauty!
* Here's an exhibition in Sydney NSW. Take a browse around the grounds of the Royal Botanic Gardens while you are there. It's a great place for creative inspiration.
* Another exhibition, this time at Campbelltown, NSW.
* For something quite different, check out the work of Eszter Bornemisza, who will display at the Festival of Quilts in the UK later this year. I wish I could be there to see it in person!
* See the works of Meredith and Rae Woolnough in their exhibition, Akin. On now at Islington, NSW.
* Something to look forward to on 8 June - the Winter Arts Festival, St Helens TAS.