06 June 2014

Poll results - do you read blogs...

Thanks to each one of you who voted in my first poll. What fun I've had watching the results come in! Can you guess which percentage relates to each answer?


79.17%
  Daily - I can't help myself


14.58%
  Irregular - whenever I have time


6.25%
   Weekly - it's my regular treat 


I confess I'm a daily reader of blogs. I gather them together (currently there are 702 but, of course, not every one blogs every day) using Feedly and review them each morning while I eat breakfast. It's an inspirational start to the day!

Don't forget you can add my blog to your feed using Feedly or Bloglovin', by clicking on the appropriate link on the left-hand side of this page. It would be great to have you as a subscriber!

Please pop back tomorrow, when I'll have another question for you. Thanks for joining the fun! 

1 comment:

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)