21 June 2014

Saturday survey

I know that many of you who read this blog are quilt makers, so this question is for you!

There are so many ways to make quilts. To get to know each other better, let's each vote on our favourite technique. You may not necessarily always create with this technique - let's face it, we all like to try different methods from time to time - but what's your go-to technique for most of your work?



You probably already know which one I'll be voting for but, if you don't, look out next week when I'll reveal all.

1 comment:

  1. I can't pick a favourite. I like different ones at different times and different occasions. Sometimes I just have to hear my sewing machine and feel as though I'm producing something quickly, other times I love handstitching whether it be piecing or applique and because it can be done anywhere, other times foundation piecing is fun because you just know you're going to get sharp edges and points.

    ReplyDelete

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)