Here are this week's links - SEVEN of them for you to explore.
* Twenty books on textile design you may not have seen before.
* Read about War & Peace ~ The Men’s Knitting Project , set up to commemorate the Anzac Centenary in April 2015 in Australia. The knitted
samplers will be joined together to form a large knitted wall hanging
that will be displayed at Goulburn Regional Art Gallery’s exhibition to
mark the Centenary in April, 2015.
* Crochet alert! Fabulous crochet patterns available from Sarah London.
* New! Australian Craft Industry Awards. Vote for your favourite craft retailer.
* See a grid, then cross stitch! Check out the the way fences have been decorated by Urban X Stitch.
* This is a neat idea! Tablet or laptop cover from a padded envelope - project by Kerris McLiver.
* Sarai from Coletterie has set up a very useful method for storing, recording and searching her sewing patterns. Her
method could also be used for knitting, crochet or quilt patterns, too.