Here's your regular fix of links to interesting textile-related items. There are EIGHT for you to explore this time.
* Did you know? World Wide Knit in Public Day has been expanded to a week! Dates: 14 - 22 June 2014. What do you have planned?
* Enjoy the stunning Broken Star quilts on Barbara Brackman's blog.
* Jinny Beyer has designed an exotic rainbow of fabrics for her Malam Batiks collection. Gorgeous!
* Do you like Prairie Points on quilts? In this article on Craftsy, Rachael shows you how to give your quilt that special edge with Prairie Point binding.
* Call for entries: Art on Legs.
* Until 13 July at Mosman Art Gallery, Mosman, NSW: Indonesian textiles from the collection of Dr John Yu and Dr George Soutter.
* Tips for textile care from the International Quilt Study Center & Museum.
* Do you want to learn how to use silk tops to make silk paper for use in your textile works? Let me show you how!
Do you have link you'd like to share? Please leave the details in a comment.