Here is your fix of fun for Textiles Tuesday - TEN links this week!
* Allison Harris from Cluck Cluck Sew shows how to make the cutest Bow Tie blocks. They are not your normal Bow Ties, but are tiny; perfect for a baby's quilt.
* The winner of Best of Show at the Victorian Quilters Quilt Showcase last week is Linda White, for her quilt Elenor Jean. Congratulations Linda - it is stunning!
* I know a lot of you love to visit Quilts in the Barn each year, so here's advance notice.
* Bargain alert! Do you like Australian Homespun
magazine? Zinio has a special price on the digital edition - 12 issues for A$39.40.
* 5 July - 10 August: stitched and bound 2014, Perth WA.
* Do you know about Aussie Hero Quilts? From their blog:
"This blog is dedicated to encouraging people to make quilts and
laundry bags to send to Aussie service men and women currently serving
overseas and to express our gratitude for their service. We care about
the people - not the politics or the mission.
Our quilts are not works of art, but works of the heart."
* Here's a great promotion for quilt making on TheToday Show by Molli Sparkles. Watch the segment - it's fun!
* Would you like to learn to make beads from fabric? Linda Matthews shows you how.
* 2014 National Beanie Competition winners have recently been announced at the Alice Springs Beanie Festival.
* 10 July - 17 August: Exposition exhibition, Warwick QLD.
Did you find something of interest here? Let me know what you liked!