Hello! It's a gloomy Tuesday here, so what better way to brighten it than exploring these TWELVE links?
* Are you in Brisbane and want to learn how to screen-print? Prints Charming will be running workshops in September. Details here.
* Want to win the first ever subscription of Make Modern magazine? Details here.
* Exhibition by Meredith Woolnough: Bowral, NSW.
* For all things woolly: 18 - 20 July: The Australian Sheep and Wool Show, Bendigo, VIC.
* 4 - 27 July: The Art of Cleaning, an exhibition of textiles by Joy Harvey, Marion, SA.
* See photos of the winning quilts from the Sydney Quilt Show. Janet Treen won Best of Show (and several other
awards) for Coxcomb and Currants. Congratulations to Janet and all the
* 1 - 20 August: The Fabric Trail - the journey of five textile artists, Wayville, SA.
* Do you organise or take part in quilting bee swaps? This Quilt Bee, Swap and Project Planner app could help you get organised. (iPad and iPhone only)
* Angie at Gnome Angel has launched a Sea Breeze Mini Quilt-along on her blog. Cute!
* The Australasian Quilt Convention presents the 2015 Challenge theme - True Blue. Entries close 27 February 2015.
* Here's a great how-to article from Textile Artist.org about Facebook basics for artists.
* From Quilting Arts magazine, August-September 2014 issue.