Hello! Here are 11 links for you to explore on Textiles Tuesday. There are lots of exhibitions coming up - if you know of any others, please let me know.
* I've just discovered the craft-related podcasts from Abby Glassenberg of the While She Naps blog. They are interesting - download to your mobile device so you can listen while sewing.
* Did you know that Spotlight has free craft patterns? I particularly like this knitted jumper.
* Here's an opportunity to help fund the publication of Dijanne Cevaal's next textile book, by making a donation through Pozible.
* Free tutorial for a fabulous crocheted hot water bottle cover by Kate of Foxs Lane.
* Jane Monk has a new book: Tangle Stitches for Quilters & Fabric Artists. I love the cover!
* Bookings now open for classes at Quilt Symposium Manawatu, 16-21 January 2015, in Palmerston North, NZ.
* The Hunters Hill Quilt Show is on 8-10 August, Hunters Hill, NSW.
* 8 August - 13 September: Living Colour Exhibition, Coffs Harbour, NSW.
* 6 August - 26 September: Stitching Stories exhibition, Melbourne, VIC.
* 1 - 24 August: Synergy - Shibori Down Under exhibition, Belconnen, ACT.