10 October 2014

My book of the month: October

This is the second in the series by Robert Galbraith (aka J K Rowling). The first is The Cuckoo's Calling and I recommend you read it before starting The Silkworm. That way, you will understand the characters better than if you plunge straight into book two.



I loved everything about this story. It has complex characters, twisting plot lines and masses of descriptive detail. I'm eagerly waiting for the next one... 

Interested in finding out about this series? Goodreads is the place to start!

1 comment:

  1. Loved it too. She's such a good storyteller.
    He reminds me of Cracker from the British tv series.
    I must be the only person to have not read the Harry potter series but I can see why it is so,popular.

    ReplyDelete

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)