12 October 2014

Textile Tidings is changing!

Hello everyone! Here's an update on my plans for my Facebook pages.

In a week or so, I will merge my Textile Tidings page with my main Creative Dabbling page.


I invite those of you who don't already 'like' Creative Dabbling to click over there and become part of that community. You will be very welcome!

 
I'm doing this because I want to spend more of my time writing, and maintaining two similar Facebook pages grabs some of that time. You'll still find an interesting mix of links to follow - I promise!

So please click on the Creative Dabbling link and try it out. Please share this post with any of your friends who may be interested.

I look forward to seeing you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)