I've collated 19 textile discoveries since my last post and I hope you find something of interest among these links.
* Call for entries: Lest We Forget Quilt Challenge. Entries close 6 March 2015 and quilts will be on display at the Australasian Quilt Convention in Melbourne, 16-19 April 2015.
* Fancy a hand-stencilled scarf? Jessica Jones shows you how to make your own.
* Fascinating: Carol Milne creates beautiful glass sculptures depicting yarn-like strands that loop around knitting needles.
* Do you want to learn fun and easy textile surface design techniques? Well, you need Lisa Walton's ebook, Fun and Easy Textile Surface Design Techniques.
This is the first in Lisa's Creative Journeys series of ebooks. Because it's a digital resource, you can download it straight away.
* Call for entries: Dare to Differ 2015. Juried selection, open to all Australian quiltmakers. Entries close 10 July 2015.
* Call for entries: Braidwood Quilt Event Blue and White Challenge, hosted by Canberra Modern Quilt Guild. Entries close 14 November.
* AQC class details now available. Bookings open online on 28 October.
* Interesting articles about Susie Gillespie, who creates textiles from the flax she grows herself.
* Do you like podcasts? This one with Kristin Link (from Sew Mama Sew) and Kathy Mack (from Pink Chalk Fabrics) sounds good!
* The first issue of the new emagazine, Inspirational, is now available for purchase through John Hopper's blog.
* Learn to create your own fabric designs with these tutorials for beginners from Spoonflower.
* Call for entries: Darwin Patchwork and Quilters - Cyclone Tracy 40 Year Anniversary Quilt Challenge. Entries close 1 December.
* Techniques to try next time you are stumped for a creative idea - from TextileArtist.org
* See photos of the winning quilts from the 2014 Queensland Quilt Show. Congratulations to all the winners!