01 December 2014

Hello December!

I have to tell you up front that December is not one of my favourite months. It's awfully hot here and many of us are feeling increasingly crushed by the incessant commercial pressure leading up to Christmas. Yet, December arrives at the same time every year so I try to focus on the positives instead.


December means being grateful for the air conditioning at work, staying away from large shopping complexes, lunching with friends, keeping the water up to all my garden plants, hand sewing while watching Test cricket on TV, eating cherries and mangoes, and watching Australia slump into summer mode. Lots to enjoy there, so hello December! 

1 comment:

  1. good sentiments there Erica. I agree the commercial pressure is ridiculous but the air conditioning is nice to enjoy with a coffee out!

    ReplyDelete

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)