31 May 2015

Three things I like this week

Life consists of many small events. At the time, we often don't realise how they will influence our life. That's why I love to take notice and appreciate each moment. Here are three things I like this week.

1. Adam Goodes. I was at the game on Friday night (the first in this year's AFL indigenous round of games) when Adam celebrated kicking a goal with a tribute to his indigenous culture. It was fun and we all loved it. I'm so glad I was there to see it happen and I hope it becomes a tradition of the game.


2. The novel habits of happiness. This is the latest book in the Isabel Dalhousie series by Alexander McCall Smith. I devoured it, I tell you. Isabel is my favourite of all his characters and I've been hanging out for this book. It will be one of my books of the month later.

3. Green onion pancakes. Have you ever tried these? I was excited to see these in our local Chinese grocers this morning. Ordering a green onion pancake when visiting a Chinese restaurant is a must for me but now I can cook them at home whenever I want. Yay!



What things do you like this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)