15 June 2015

Three things

Three things I like this week: celebrating the small things that make life lovely!

1. Where I Write. These are interesting videos of writers showing their writing places. I discovered them a few weeks ago and have been watching a couple each day. You know how we quilters like peeks into other people's sewing studios? This has the same voyeur appeal for me, as I marvel at writers' happy spaces. (They are only short so you won't feel guilty if you use them for procrastination purposes - trust me!).

2. Sydney Craft & Quilt Fair. This is a once-a-year treat for me. It starts on Wednesday and I'm looking forward to spending the day there with my friend Sarah. We'll look at the Sydney Quilt Show - 400+ quilts! I suspect there may be purchasing involved (there usually is) and plenty of chatting to friends. If you see me on Wednesday, please say hi!

3. Tim Tam Chocolicious. Seriously delicious bites. If you become addicted, it's not my fault, right?


What do you like this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)