04 August 2015

Three things

It's been a challenge this time but I guess that's the point - to focus on the positive and not let the negative get to you. Here are three things I like this week.

1. Snow peas. Delicious straight from the plant, these crispy delights are prolific in my garden. I'm munching snow peas every day for two reasons: I love their flavour and picking them makes more develop! That's a win-win in my opinion.


 2.  Discovering there's more beneath the surface. It's been disappointing to discover this week that I don't really know some people at all. Seeing into their hearts has been illuminating and confirmed that I don't want to be tainted with their poisonous thoughts. That's the upside: eliminating them from my life. 

3. The Sydney Swans Football Club. I've been a paid-up member of this club for 20 years but have been supporting the team at games for many years more than that. We attended a pre-game club function last Saturday to recognise that. I love my red-and-white family and Saturday's banner shows why.


Enjoy your week, everyone, and keep looking for the good things in your life.




2 comments:

  1. Try raw snow peas with cashews. Great flavour combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly will try that - thanks for the suggestion, Gina.

      Delete

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)