26 September 2015

Textiles Tuesday retires

For several years, I've been reformatting information about craft, quilts and textiles from my Creative Dabbling Facebook page and sharing it here regularly on Textiles Tuesday posts. I've decided not to do that anymore.

It takes me a lot of time to collate information, resize photographs, and create links for these posts. I'm sure you'll understand that I'd rather spend that time actually creating my own things instead of repackaging that information!

If you'd like to stay in touch with all the crafty information I find, please like my Creative Dabbling Facebook page. I try to post something there every day so you'll see a variety of links to interesting articles and information about techniques, shows, and patterns.



I also have a personal Facebook page, which I invite you to visit. There, I try to post daily with links to whatever takes my fancy at the time. You're welcome to join in the conversation!



I know some people don't use Facebook but it's my social media of choice because it's so easy to have online conversations. I'd love to chat to you on either of these pages (or both!) so why don't you give it a try? If you like what you find, please share it with your friends. The more, the merrier!

2 comments:

  1. I'm one of the folk who have shied away from Facebook! Having said that in addition to yourself I have other on-line friends who post there so I think I'll have to bite the bullet and have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please do, Maureen! I always appreciate your comments on my blog and it would be fun to see you on Facebook as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)