29 February 2016

Three things

I confess I've been more active on my Facebook page than I have been on this blog during February. I enjoy the immediacy of popping a quick post there and having a dialogue with you. If you are on my page, please say hi!

In the meantime, here are three things I like this week.


1. Resilience

I survived a traumatic event when my car was swamped by storm water. Yes, I was in it and yes, the car was written off. It was an experience I certainly hadn't predicted.

That was a month ago and I have successfully moved on. Old car drowned and gone; new car purchased and being enjoyed. Onwards.

2. Removing barriers

The joy of trust, vulnerability, openness and love. Not much more to say about that here, really. 

3. The end of summer

On the calendar only, but it's a psychological highlight of my year. We'll have another month of hot weather and high humidity but at least I know it is coming to an end. Finally.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some big deep and meaningfuls. Glad to hear you are ok after your swamping experience, that does not sound fun. And I'm adding my yay to the end of summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer in Sydney drains me, Charlotte. Bring on the cooler weather!

      Delete
  2. Hi Erica, I must find you on FB! Your first two things are great. End of summer ..... not so sure, but of course for us over the other side, it's end of Winter, nearly. We're all desperate for some warmth and sunshine! xCathy

    ReplyDelete

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)