18 July 2016

Three things

I have plenty of things to like this week but here are three of them.

1. Mandarins

How delicious are these? They are bountiful in the fruit stores but there isn't a single one on my tree this year. My tree seems to fruit every second year so I'm looking forward to the next winter season!


2. Camellias

I cut some beautiful camellia blooms from my Dad's garden on the weekend and floated them in the only large bowl I have, a pasta bowl (perhaps not exactly the style I was looking for!). Three different types, all gorgeous.


3.  Playschool's 50th anniversary

To celebrate this anniversary, guest presenters have been involved in episodes. Here you can see Adam Goodes read Counting Aussie Animals in my Backyard. It's so darn cute!

What do you like this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Mandarins growing in your own garden! I can only imagine what this must be like! Wonderful! xCathy

    ReplyDelete

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)