30 January 2017

Three things I like this week

I haven't written one of these posts for a while but it's a regular subject I want to revive. Staying positive and looking for the good things in our lives can be challenging sometimes, can't it? 


1. Being Australian

Australia's not a perfect place but I'm thankful I was born here. With all the scary things going on around the world, I'm so glad to live here in our small part of the planet.

2.  Technology

It allows me to stay in touch with you all; to have electricity and all the benefits that brings with it; and to learn from the collective wisdom of others. For that, I am thankful.

3. My garden

It's nothing special, just my own little patch of earth. Currently struggling in the summer heat, it needs a lot of tidying and maintenance but every time I potter around in it I am happy.

What do you like this week?

2 comments:

  1. My beach garden and the fact that we can garden all year round in Tassie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, I envy you your climate. I've seen some stunning gardens in Tassie!

      Delete

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)