05 June 2017

Quilt stories

I was fortunate to interview two quilters for issue 85 of Quilters Companion magazine. Two - double the fun!


Christine Lethlean has a fabulous studio in rural Victoria, where she is creatively resourceful. I am always thrilled to peek into another quilter's creative space - it's that inner sticky-beak in me!



My second article is about Rachaeldaisy, an award-winning quilt maker with a playful name. Rachael won Best of Show at the Sydney Quilt Show in 2016 and I enjoyed discovering how she developed her colourful style. You can read this article online now!

I don't have any more articles planned at present so, if you need a writer for craft-related articles or a technical editor for quilt patterns, I'd be happy to discuss how I can help you. Email me and let's talk!

Meanwhile, I'll go back to plotting my novels....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)