25 April 2007

At last

Finally the goal that necessitated the operating system upgrade to my computer has been achieved. Don't you hate the changes that are required when you just want to add one little software upgrade? Windows upgrade - driver upgrades for printer, scanner, modem, camera - leads to problems with internet connectivity - the whole process takes forever.

However, this morning I installed my brand new Electric Quilt 6 upgrade - the point of the total exercise - hooray! Many hours of fun are finally within my grasp. I enjoyed using EQ5, but I am looking forward to learning new skills and working through the lessons and videos.

Today is ANZAC day - Australia's most important national day. We remember those Australians and New Zealanders who died fighting in wars for their countries. To learn more about the ANZACs visit the Australian War Memorial website.
Lest We Forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)