23 April 2009

The days are getting cooler

and that's the perfect weather for nesting preparation. Not that it gets terribly cold in Sydney compared to some other places - it doesn't snow, for example. But there's something very comforting about being snug inside while gazing out at the gusty showers.

So I've been busy organising my most comfortable spaces; making sure that everything I need is at hand for a productive sewing season. As you can see, the Feathered Star block is progressing and once I finish stitching all the fiddly pieces, the sections will come together quite quickly. This is a large block - nearly 20 inches - and would be a wonderful centre for a medallion quilt. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)