I've received my copy of issue 2 of Down Under Textiles so, if you are a subscriber, your copy should be on its way too! Remember that this magazine is not available in newsagents. I know The Thread Studio, Punch with Judy, Dyed and Gone to Heaven have copies for sale, as well as many other stores. Or you can order direct from the publisher.
In this issue, you can learn:
- transfer painting with Susan Pietsch
- beaded buttons with Lisa Walton
- fabric colouring techniques with Julie Haddrick
- stick weaving with Fiona Hammond
- cold wax resist techniques with Sylvia Riley
- how to use Texture Magic with Judy Hall
- metal shim techniques with Claire Brach
- all about Loani Prior's wild tea cosies
- how Dale Rollerson started creating with textiles
- all about the Alice Springs beanie festival this month.