Some links for you to explore:
* Discover the best in contemporary art quilts, painting and mixed media from a group of UK artists: Through Our Hands newsletters.
* Canberra textile artist Beth Miller has a new website. I'd encourage you to browse through her gallery - wonderful!
* Interview with Anne Biss, who often uses ideas from maps when designing her embroideries.
* Arranged by Tracey Greenaway: Springwood Winmalee Bushfire Quilt Appeal 2013.
* Issue 2 of the Sew Liberty magazine is now
available. Includes all about this season’s Liberty Art Fabrics
collection and meet the creative collaborators.
* See photographs of the winning quilts at the 2013 Queensland Quilt Show.
* New! Esther Aliu has released her latest quilt pattern, Lily Rose. Free for one month only.
* Do you enjoy listening to creative podcasts while you are sewing? Try Pat Sloan's Creative Talk Radio - they're fun and free!
(You don't need to have an ithingy device - just download the
appropriate free software to your PC and you can download all the
podcasts from iTunes.)
Don't forget: if you have any great links you think we would enjoy, please leave details in a comment.