* World of Threads Festivals weekly online series documenting local, national and international fibre artists.
* I have loved Carolyn Sullivan's work for many years, especially her kantha pieces. Her new website showcases these and her other work.
* Plan for next year:
* Fill your diary with some of these fabulous workshops from Timeless Textiles, Islington Newcastle NSW.
* Art Quilt Australia 2013: People Place & Nation opening: at 6pm 1 November 2013. RSVP by email.
* Want to learn how to make a Hawaiian quilt? Here are three free pdf patterns to get you started.
* Rachael from Blue Mountain Daisy is at it again! What a fun quilt and exciting photo styling around Sydney Harbour.
* See how to stitch Paperclips quilting design by Leah Day.
* I know lots of you eagerly wait for this each year - and here it is! The introduction to Bonnie Hunter's free 2013 mystery quilt is now available.
* A Stitching Affair 2014, Lancefield in the Macedon Ranges VIC – bookings open now.
* Spread the word about Sunshine 4 ALL - a fundraiser organised by Simon Haskins.
Make an 8″ x 8″ quilt block that will be used to make quilts that will then be auctioned to raise money or given to a child who has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia.