This week's links for you to explore:
* Free class (in pdf form) by Sian Martin (via Maggie Grey) that considers the way that observation helps you to produce work for textiles.
* Until 15 December: Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor: 100 Women 100 Brooches 100 Stories exhibition at Hurstville, NSW.
* Enjoy browsing photos of journal quilts made by Pauline Barnes.
* For quilters who like cats: Elizabeth Hartman is having a Cat Quilt Along.
* Step 1 of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt is now available.
* Make your own storage containers from fabric. 10 links from Cindy at Skip To My Lou.