This week's links for you to explore:
* Starting 15 January: Enrolments are now open for Online Bead Embellishment Class with Lisa Walton. You can learn all these techniques.
* Pantone has announced its 2014 Colour of the Year - Radiant Orchid.
* The last Braidwood Maker's Market will be held on 14 December at Braidwood, NSW.
* Until 6 January 2014: Natural Wonders exhibition at Narek Galleries, Tanja NSW. New textile works by Julie
Ryder resulting from her three-month residency in Malaysia.
* Rosie James created 20 life-size stitched drawings of commuters on transparent cloth for the 'Twisted' exhibition. Wonderful.
* Here's a great opportunity to purchase original textile works by Dijanne Cevaal.
* 6-11 January 2014: Sturt Summer School, Mittagong NSW. Some fantastic courses here.