I hope you enjoy this week's links.
* Fantastic news for Sydney lovers of 1920s
clothing! Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries Costume Exhibition will be on
display at Old Government House, Parramatta NSW from 1 March to 1 June
* Here are some fabulous online workshops from Susan Purney Mark for 2014.
* Laura Kemshall shows how to make cute mini bunting.
* New lineup of online classes from the Academy of Quilting.
* Liberty Betsy and Lodden prints: why are they so adored? The Liberty of London blog reveals the answers.
* Knit little penguin jumpers for Phillip Island’s Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre.