Here are this week's links:
* Do you need a calendar for the new year? Here are links to seven free designs that you can print yourself.
July 2014: The Quilt Study Group of Australia has announced a special
seminar in Sydney to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the formation of
the Group. Details here.
* The American Folk Art Museum in New York has
digitised issues of 'Folk Art' magazine (formerly 'The Clarion')
published between 1971 and 2008. High-quality, digital, and
text-searchable scans of each issue are available for FREE. Perfect for holiday browsing!
* On my blog: free tutorial for making stencils with a glue gun. It's such fun!
* Free tutorial for cute pom pom crochet edging.
* Links to lovely basket quilt patterns.
* Have you heard of the Great Tapestry of Scotland? Wonderful story and great work by many talented people.
* Bren Boardman: sketchbooks and mind mapping for artists.
* Call for entries: The Alice Prize - National Contemporary Art Award. Open to artists working in Australia in any
medium, any genre. Entries close 31 January 2014.
* 18 & 19 January 2014 at Islington, Newcastle NSW: Dyeing and printing by nature workshop with Gina Ermer.
* 12-17 Jan 2014, Wagga Wagga, NSW: International Millinery Forum.
Please leave a comment if you enjoy exploring any of these links. I'd love to hear from you!