* Do you want to start the new year with an organised craft space? Here are some tips to help.
* Fantastic video on sun printing from Lisa Walton. It's so easy to do!
* Free pattern for her Solstice quilt from Jinny Beyer until 31 January.
* Want a new image for your desktop? Fabulous images from the Textile Museum of Canada.
* The British Library has released over a million images onto Flickr Commons for anyone to use, remix and repurpose. These images were taken from the pages of 17th, 18th and 19th century books. Imagine how we could use these on cloth!
* In this video, Sue Daley shares a fabulous way to make fussy cutting fun and simple.
* Call for entries: World Quilt Competition. Entries close 19 May 2014. More information here.
* Fun online January Journaling course from Unique Stitching to start your creative year! 20 mini projects to spark the creative juices for 2014.
* Hand-printed fabric giveaway from The Printed Fabric Bee.
* This article by Candace Edgerley shows interesting ways to get your art out and about.