Links for you to explore this week:
* Free patterns for cute miniature knitted jumpers! Add a pin to the back and they would make fun brooches for
your knitting friends.
* I love playing with fonts - do you? Kim Layton has collected links to free fonts that are so cute!
* Looking for a free quilt pattern? Choose from the selection on Nancy Mahoney's webpage. Thanks Nancy!
* Free Block of the Month program from Janine Burke and Amy Walsh for Craftsy in 2014. Colourful!
* Fearful of applique? This free applique self-help brochure by Kay Mackenzie might help you overcome that fear and get started!
* Interview with Lucie Summers by Kerry from verykerryberry.
* Handy tips for thrifty quilt making from Elizabeth Betts.
* Free Civil War block of the month from Barbara Brackman starts 25 January.
* Keep your cables tidy with textile wraps! By Judy Cooper.
* Another great resource from Kim Layton at EverythingEtsy. Free printable labels for your handmade creations - go forth and label!
* Check out the beautiful frocks on the cards by gonerustic. Available to purchase through Etsy.