Today, though, you'll probably be wanting your weekly fix of links to explore. Here's what I found since last Tuesday.
* Fairholme Quilters, Sydney NSW, have made not one, but two raffle quilts to support their upcoming exhibition on April 4 and 5. Full details on their blog. (Photographs used with permission.)
The Kensington Quilt - designed by Val Nadin.
Marmalade - designed by Elizabeth Hartman.
* Want to learn to knit? Start with Sheep and Stitch. Plenty of how-to information here!
* Do you like lozenge quilt blocks? Here are Bonnie Hunter's free instructions.
* Quilt show in Harvey, WA.
* 14 quilt-making tutorials from Martingale authors.
* If you organise entries for shows, you'll want to read this post by Brenda Gael Smith where she explains the benefits of online entry forms.
* Here's a comprehensive post by Sarah Ann Smith on photographing quilts.