Most of my time over the past couple of days has been used tinkering with computers - setting up a new one and transferring all my data and programs. It takes a lot of time to get everything just the way I like it!
Here are some links for you to explore this week:
* Buy a Plank Quilt Auction goes live. Such an intruing name! Helen Conway auctioning 20 quilt 'planks' to benefit a clinic in Ghana.
* This is daily inspiration: 365 days of Japanese textiles for 2014.
* 6-16 March: Creative Dreaming Exhibtion by Shepparton Textile Artists Inc., Shepparton VIC.
* 25 March – 12 April: In the Garden exhibition by Beth Miller and Wilma Cawley, Queanbeyan, NSW.
* 18 Things Highly Creative People Do Differently by Carolyn Gregoire. Can you relate to any of these?
* Call for entries: National Wool Museum Scarf Festival 2014. Entries close 2 May 2014.
* All about stranded thread article by Tonya Grant.
* For Amy Butler lovers: issue 2 of her online Blossom magazine.
* Do you like red and white quilts? Here's a year of challenges for you from SewCalGirl.