Yay - it's Tuesday again! Here are SIX links for you to explore this week.
* Do you have a pile of fabric scraps? Use free Star Scrap Happy block instructions from Pat Sloan to make a lovely scrap quilt.
* Jane Davidson shows how to stitch a Hexagon Star Flower block without sewing 'Y' seams.
* Crochet lovers alert! Sandra from Cherry Heart has unveiled her new
site, Crochet Corner, where you can find lots of useful crochet
information, tutorials, tips and tricks.
* Fancy a mystery crochet adventure? 'Who's in your closet?' starts 1 July.
* 14 June – 27 July: PETITE: Miniature Textiles exhibition, Wangaratta, VIC.
* Have you heard about 'A Letter a Week'? It's
an annual project that began in 2010 and is primarily about having fun,
experimenting and having a regular, small project to focus on each week.