Yes it is! Read on to see what I have gathered for you this month.
* Wow! Check out this photo of the Victorian Quilters' Quilt Showcase Best of Show quilt, A Journey to Nirvana, by Sugy Kim. Fantastic!
* If you're quick, you can enter your work in Art Quilt Australia 2015. Entries close 7 August.
* Did you plagiarize that quilt? - an interesting article about the fine line between copying other people's designs for profit and designing your own work.
* Are you interested in owning your own quilt shop business? Here's a great opportunity for Sydneysiders: Cottage Quiltworks CQW at Warriewood is for sale.
* Did you know? Cotton + Steel Fabrics has a new blog.
* Do you know about Conversations with the Makers? It's a website where
Glenys Mann asks questions of fibre and textile artists. Their answers
provide insight into their creative practices. Always interesting.
* 15-23 August, Flight exhibition, Balmain NSW.
* Another instance of a businesses selling illegally copied designs. Target caught ripping off design from Melbourne business Peaches and Keen for children's clothing.
* Here's a handy tutorial for anyone who wants to learn to do Tunisian crochet.
* 1-2 August, Camden Country Quilters' Guild exhibition, Camden NSW.
* Spoonflower's blog has a series of interviews with fabric designers. Here's an interview with Denyse Schmidt.
So there you have it - 11 links to follow this month. Don't forget to get in touch with me if you have anything of interest to share. I love receiving your email!